Monday, May 12, 2008

we're in bangalore now! it's the total opposite of the rural hospital we were first in, it's v clean and modern, but somehow all of us prefer the rural hospital better - medicine there is somehow more pure?
our new hospital is also a mission hospital, but it feels bigger and less personal, people are less friendly and welcoming. the food is alot better though!

hopefully things turn out well - i want to type more but the computers here are so so old and outmoded that it's hard to get much done online!

2 comments:

Ms-Ellisa said...

Sounds like you're having a great time- please post stories when you get back...

And I've tagged you- whenever you find the time that is...

Calavera said...

Oh wow! I hope that things are gonig well for you out there - I expect to see lots of pictures uploaded when you get back! I'm trying to plan out my elective now... having a bit of a difficult time, to be honest!