Thursday, October 16, 2008

holidaying!

i'll be off for a couple of days for my annual beach holiday (a new destination this time round!).

it's time for sun, surf, sand and sea! :D
i can't wait till i fly off.

watching mamma mia made me desperately want to visit greece! it was a fabulous show, loved the songs and singing. tanya (christine baranski) has got to be my favourite character! bring on the fake boobs and the 3 ex husbands ;) nah, just kidding. but really, she's great! :D
pls watch it if you haven't already!

meantime have fun, everyone!

3 comments:

Dragonfly said...

I also wanted to book myself a flight to Greece when I saw Mamma Mia. I reckon the Hellenic Tourism Board or somesuch must have provided some funding....
I've been to Greece several times but don't remember much cause I was little. Wouldn't mind going back at all!

Ms-Ellisa said...

"Honey honey, how he thrills me... aha.. honey honey..."

:-D

No I don't think they provided any funding...

Do come!!! Both of you, you will love Greece!

Anonymous said...

i love your blog! greece is beautiful!very nice blog site some how i found you looking for things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia, i wish you all the best.